Saturday, December 15, 2012

I am NOT good at this blog thing. I will definitely try to do better as the new year is fast approaching. So to catch everyone up since my last post a few months ago..... Of course the boys are keeping us busy with sports, church activities, band, dances, etc. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world though. Both are growing up so fast, but still have the innocence of a young child inside. If you haven't heard the Santa story about Evans, please ask me the next time you see me, it's quite funny and sweet. Too long to post in this blog. And yes at 12 1/2 years old, he still BELIEVES!!!! George has been super busy at work, I'm not complaining but like to have all my guys at home. He was recently in NYC (one of my favorite places) for a quick business meeting. I know that he was so busy that he didn't have a chance to enjoy the city and he wouldn't want to do that without me, LOL! Very proud of all the things he is accomplishing in the agriculture world. Last month, I got to travel to Columbus, OH to visit with our friends The Days - Scott, Melissa, Max and Libby Clair. It was so much fun being with them, haven't seen them in 7 months since moving there. The kids were excited to have a new face in the house for a few days. Melissa and I enjoyed lunch out a few days, shopping, of course and just catching up. The adults had a night out which was fabulous!!!! Dear friends, you are truly missed in Memphis. I will see you again soon and bring my 3 guys. As I am typing this, we just celebrated my birthday yesterday. George and I spent the day together shopping and lunch. Last night we all had dinner out at ShoGun, saw the Christmas lights at Starry Nights, then watched the Polar Express together as a family. It was a great day and night and wouldn't want to spend my birthday any other way than with the guys who bring joy, laughter, and love to my life everyday. Only two more days until school is out for Christmas break. Wilson has a class party on Monday afternoon and Evans on Tuesday, then they will be out at 12:15 and our sleeping late begins. Our family prays that you enjoy your family and friends this Christmas season. Please remember that it's not what is under the tree, but that Love came down at Christmas time in the form of a little baby born in a barn. Merry Christmas to you from the Bairds!

No comments: